Thursday, December 22, 2005

I-600A form

WE finally got to a point where we felt comfortable submitting this form to the USCIS. They cashed our check for 685.00, so I assume that means that we are currently being processed by them. I am hopeful for a quick turnaround as I have heard of a couple of people in the last couple of weeks getting 10 days or less turn around. I figure it will be at least after the 1st of the year though. We are also waiting on the home study which will slow tthe processing down a little. I hope we see that by the end of the week, but this is a busy time of the year, so I am not getting too stressed about things coming or not, since most people are less occupied with work. We have also compiled our dossier paperwork and we are sending that off to the Agency today. Woo hoo. We still need some passport photos and lifestyle photos. We also need to get Laura birth certificate that we ordered a few weeks ago. Anyway -- so much to do, so little time...

3 Comments:

At 12/27/2005 09:22:00 AM, Blogger ANGDALE said...

It took us over two months, after submitting our home study, to get the I-171H back from immigration. Halfway through our wait, Michigan changed the office that processed the I600's, and it administrative purgatory. After recieving the I-171H, it was another two weeks of authentication and other rigamorole.

 
At 1/02/2006 05:38:00 PM, Blogger Ron said...

I prayed for you. May God Bless you.
child-care-business-and-software-coach.com

 
At 1/06/2006 09:13:00 PM, Blogger Rhonda said...

Hey, congrats on getting through the homestudy and the I-600A finished. We are adopting from Russia, so we're waiting right now for a referral. Best of luck to you through this exciting time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home