Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Back from Sacramento...

We're Authentic!!!! YEAH! A big thank you to the fine folk at the Secretary of State's office. They were fast, effecient and extremely helpful. Especially when we ran into a problem with the copy of I-171H form. We had made the copy, but since I have been working ALOT lately and sleeping even less, I messed up with the Notary Public. I had her sign that the document was true and accurate copy of the original, when I was supposed to have done that. So the SoS lady told me that I could have another done across the street at the credit Union. Thankfully I had made several copies. I went over the Credit Union and Amy -- she was the best -- quickly notarized the other copy and didn't even charge us!!! :) Even with the mess up and the need to go across the street to notarize a document, we were in an out of there in less then an hour!! That left us the rest of the day to see Ice Age 2, and The Sentinal. We are home now though, and glad to be....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home